Brief

For my coursework I plan to design my own music magazine. For my plan I'll require to look at other magazines to come up with newer more original ideas by analyzing the magazines. I will need thorough research on most magazines to see which is the most popular this could be done by questionnaires. After my data is completed I can confirm the audience I would target, whether it be male, female, both, and by there age.


In my work I'll need to make practice pieces of articles, contents and front covers in photoshop to build an idea for a final piece. I'll use Photoshop to create these practice and final pieces and analyze them. Take professional photos at some point and take as many as possible to have a large selection of photos. With these photos I must come up with new ideas to edit these photos for front covers and articles.

Posted by oliver-duff | at 06:46

0 comments:

Post a Comment